Subject: CVE-2024-46767: net: phy: Fix missing of_node_put() for leds

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

net: phy: Fix missing of_node_put() for leds

The call of of_get_child_by_name() will cause refcount incremented
for leds, if it succeeds, it should call of_node_put() to decrease
it, fix it.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-46767 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 6.4 with commit 01e5b728e9e4 and fixed in 6.6.51 with commit 26928c8f00f6
	Issue introduced in 6.4 with commit 01e5b728e9e4 and fixed in 6.10.10 with commit d9c8dbbc236c
	Issue introduced in 6.4 with commit 01e5b728e9e4 and fixed in 6.11 with commit 2560db6ede1a

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-46767
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/net/phy/phy_device.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/26928c8f00f6bb0e194f3957fe51c69d36838eb2
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/d9c8dbbc236cdc6231ee91cdede2fc97b430cfff
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/2560db6ede1aaf162a73b2df43e0b6c5ed8819f7