Subject: CVE-2024-46726: drm/amd/display: Ensure index calculation will not overflow

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd/display: Ensure index calculation will not overflow

[WHY & HOW]
Make sure vmid0p72_idx, vnom0p8_idx and vmax0p9_idx calculation will
never overflow and exceess array size.

This fixes 3 OVERRUN and 1 INTEGER_OVERFLOW issues reported by Coverity.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-46726 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.1.109 with commit 733ae185502d
	Fixed in 6.6.50 with commit 3dc6bb57dab3
	Fixed in 6.10.9 with commit d705b5869f6b
	Fixed in 6.11 with commit 8e2734bf4447

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-46726
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dml/calcs/dcn_calcs.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/733ae185502d30bbe79575167b6178cfb6c5d6bd
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/3dc6bb57dab36b38b7374af0ac916174c146b6ed
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/d705b5869f6b1b46ad5ceb1bd2a08c04f7e5003b
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8e2734bf444767fed787305ccdcb36a2be5301a2