Subject: CVE-2024-42123: drm/amdgpu: fix double free err_addr pointer warnings

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amdgpu: fix double free err_addr pointer warnings

In amdgpu_umc_bad_page_polling_timeout, the amdgpu_umc_handle_bad_pages
will be run many times so that double free err_addr in some special case.
So set the err_addr to NULL to avoid the warnings.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-42123 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.9.9 with commit 8e24beb3c2b0
	Fixed in 6.10 with commit 506c245f3f1c

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-42123
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_umc.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8e24beb3c2b08a4763f920399a9cc577ed440a1a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/506c245f3f1cd989cb89811a7f06e04ff8813a0d