[oc] bare ocrp1 board available from stock

Hello opencores.org community,

weīre happy to announce that we received the plain OCRP-1 boards from our
pcb factory.
It is a 4 layer multilayer with solder mask, hot air leveling finish and
component print on both sides. All boards have been electronicly tested
against the Gerber data.

For international customers:
The price is as stated earlier US$ 30 per board.
Worldwide airmail shipping will add US$ 10.- plus US$ 5.- for each
additional PCB.

For people living in the European Community:
The amount per board is Euro 33.
European Community residents without a valid european vat number have to
add 16% German VAT. So we charge in that special case Euro 38 per board.
Shipping is Euro 10 for the first and additional Euro 5 for each extra board.

Shipping is done by normal air mail in an envelope protected by sealed air.
Each letter will contain an official invoice calling the product "plain
printed carrier board for education and evaluation purpose".
Weīre not responsible for any problems with customs and we do not give any
warranty on the board. We donīt take responsibility for any problems that
might occur when assembling the board and we canīt provide any support for
the board.
We would like to stress that the fine pitch SMD parts are not intended for
the unexperienced people. You should be sure that you can assemble it.
If there is actually a problem with any of the boards (this should not
happen because of electronic testing) we will of course provide a free
replacement of the PCB.

If anybody need the stencils for solder cream. We can provide that, too.
The price per pair (top/bottom) is USD 100 / Euro 110 including shipping.
For manual soldering the stencils are not required.

Regarding assembled board:
We currently prepare the tools and are in the final steps of negotiating
the component and board pricing.
There wonīt be any component kits to avoid warranty problems. The exact
pricing of the assembled boards will be announced in a later news letter.
Anyway assembled boards will not be available earlier than beginning of
June. This is because our production facility is filled up...
So if you want the board asap I suggest to order now.
Donīt send any orders for assembled boards now. We canīt process them
before we have the final price.

Now I hope that there will soon be a lot of OCRP-1 boards running around
the world. The open questions I try to answer as soon as possible in the
next news letter.

Please indicate your interest (if you not did before) by sending a mail to
ocrp1@wilhelm.de if you did not receive this information on the special pcb
mail list. You will then be included to our mail list by which we will
update you on payment and ordering options.

Best regards
Joerg Wilhelm

ocrp1.jpg

Wilhelm Mikroelektronik GmbH http://www.wilhelm.de
   Sueggelstr. 31  -  44532 Luenen  -  Germany
  phone ++49 2306 928280  fax: ++49 2306 928289